Wednesday, September 07, 2005

NEWS FLASH: Mr. Bean is a baby eater!


Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) after a sex change and a tumble into the white trash washing machine.

Sorry I lied. That's not actually Mr. Bean you silly tards. The hot piece you see above is a lady who walked into an Australian police station claiming to be the baby who was taken by a dingo dog 25 years ago. By the looks of her it almost seems possible. The police identified her as someone else, though, and after a second look at her its more likely SHE is the one who took the baby. Just look at those crazy baby-eating lips... (shiver). Actual story here.

And then....... The old fable of Jeffrey "Scrotum Bag" Barnes and Bitch Dog. As a team there is no stopping them. Just wait until Jim "Penis Shaft" Smith and Judy "Vagina Pussy" Johnson join them.

And then....... "When they arrived, they found Tony Wagoner missing both ears and suffering from a butchered penis." Of course he was suffering from a butchered penis. Show me the guy that rejoices and frolics from a butchered penis..... and the run far, far away.

And then...... Picture it, you're on your morning jog and see an open bottle of beer on the side of the road. What do you do? If you were this moron you would take a drink and then proceed to puke your face off.

And then...... A huge list of cartoon themes in mp3 format. I'm assuming you're bored as fuck and watched a lot of cartoons as a kid. Possibly I assume too much.

One more and then...... This website looks very interesting. I came across it at work so I wasn't able to watch any of the videos, but anything named Tourettes Guy has great potential.

No more and then. You waste too much. You no come back here to buffet again sun bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

Isn't "Scrotum Bag" redundant? I thought that the first time I saw that story on Yahoo News. I want innovation, DAMNIT! How about: Timmy Turd Burgler Jones? Or Willie One-Eye Jenkins? Or My fave from Full Metal Jacket, MaryJane Rottencrotch?

Pure Gold, I tell ya!

9/15/2005 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home