Tuesday, July 26, 2005


GO WARRIORS!

"Inhaling intoxicants!? What!? Not me, no sir. It was cupcake day at the Warriors basketball game and there was golden frosting on the top. You're telling me you're going to arrest me because I'm a messy eater? They were fucking delicious! Excuse me for enjoying my free cupcake you donut eating bastards! "

That gold spray paint must be some good shit, because he was arrested at the Dollar General trying to buy more. You can read about it at the Smoking Gun.

Also from that site, here is a collection of strange mug shots from 2002.

This guy does 3-D street art. I've seen some of it before but this is amazing.

Woman has to take a dump, has a baby instead. My favorite quote from this story is "
A few seconds later, Richard Robles III emerged face up in the toilet." It's not bad enough he's going to have to live with the fact that he was born in the shitter, but they named him Dick.

The diver chick who symbolically called Greg Louganis a pussy by smashing her face into the diving borad. This pic is pretty cool. I mean, ouch.

This guy turned his truck into a tornado chasing tank so he could drive directly into tornadoes. I want a ride.

Someone I used to work with knew how to fold dollar bills into a ring and a bowtie. This site shows you how. Like you give a shit.

This site is both sick and wrong. Did I mention extremely funny. Coloringbookland. I hope you brought your demented sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home